Grange Drive, Grange Dr, Southampton, Hedge End, Southampton SO30 2DF, UK

Since the October 2016, we are trying to use Dimplex LAV 9 IMR heat pump.Since the day the device was installed, it working very very loudly.

The temperature of the first floor is so-so; however, second floor is colder and the third floor is the coldest. In regard to the hot water, it is almost cold in the mornings. In December 2016, the device worked at the maximum capacity and heated my house; however, our neighbours are complaining about the noise at maximum levels during 24 hours!!!! Now, all our windows are closed and I am measuring the voice of the device outside.

The voice decibel is 68. and frequency is 67 Hz. This number is 56.7 for the internal part of the device. My question is whether it is normal that a house having the equipment below gives those numbers of Decibel while the outside temperature is 11 centigrade.

Your distributor i Turkey, claims that those level of decibels and Hz are quite normal. The distance between the device outside and our house’s garden’s door is 28 meters and you can clearly hear the voice while entering to the garden (not the house!). It is the same 24 hours of day. For 1.5 months, I claim that there is a problem with the device to your distributor;however, there has been no solution until now.

I cannot understand how such a big company could produce such a bad device. My request is my problems below to be solved in the shortest period: 1. the device is working very very loudly for 24 hours in a day. 2.

Electricity consumption is very high. 3. The device is not heating inside efficiently. 4.

The device is not heating the water. Finally, here is the technical details of our house in case you prefer to compare: 1. The construction finished in July 2016. 2.

There is 140 meters Fraenkische floor heating pipes which heat 3 floors in the house. 3. It has parellel connection to the solar panel system. 4.

ceramic corridors, rooms laminate (balterio) which is convenient with floor heating (https://www.krono-original.com/be/laminate-flooring). 5. Walls: 24 cm Arkas Ponce Bloc (heating bridge was formed) (http://www.poncebloc.com/wp-content/uploads/PB_Fiche_20RT+.pdf) 6. external isolation: Isonem thermal paint (http://www.isonem.com/special-paints/isonem-thermal-paint-z3h301) (0,023 W/mK) 7.

Windows: linea rossa alumina 8.

Glasses: Isıcam Comfort (http://www.isicam.com.tr/tr/urunler/isicam-sistemleri-k-serisi) 9.2 Solar panels: Solimpeks I need your urgent support for the solution of my problem.

Review about: Dimplex Law 9imr Heat Pump.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Too noisy, Much electricity, Not heating.

Had an Experience with Dimplex UK?

Comments